By Sam Jung
Dear judge, whom i respect the most. I know that this seems wrong, meaning that I am the one who was trying to commit crime, but you have to listen to my story. I was thought not to eat pigs when i was little. My dad, My mom, My brother wolffy. our whole family grew up eating vegetable. Lots of our kind made fun of us for that, but we new that it was wrong to murder for your good. I was a new neighbor to this mountain. It was my first time like the pigs, having to live by your self, away from families. So I first decided to make friends, and thats when i saw the three pigs. As soon as I walked up to say hi to the first pig and the second pig, they ran like they were about to get a gold metal on the track race. So I thought, "Oh, are they exercising?" but i saw them going into their house. I went to the first house to give them the pie that i made for them, but as walked up to the door, my allergy had started. As my nose tinkled I was like, "This isn't bad," But at that moment, something just came inside me and i SNEEEEEZZZZED!!!!! my lung out. AHHHHCHHHUUUE!! After i got my mind back, all i saw was the pigs house blown away and his butt jiggling towards his brothers house. I felt so sorry, that I didn't know what to do, but I knew I had to say sorry and make this up to him. I walked up to the second pigs house to deliver the pie and say sorry to the first pig. When i almost arrived i tripped on a rock. I lost my balance falling forward. I tried not to fall rush my leg to catch up with my body, but..... "BOOOOOOM!" I crashed into the second pigs house with my head. When i once again opened my eye, I saw the pie that I made all over the place and two butt jiggling away to the third pigs house. I was ashamed of my self. As i got to the third pigs house, I didn't know what to say, but they all came out started hitting me with sticks, tripping me, and .....ha..... That was when I was scared and just ran away. For the story that the pigs told you, everyone is making fun of me. Even little kids are coming up to me, stepping on my sagged tale. I'm the one who mortified.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기