2011년 2월 13일 일요일

Ode and Elegy


Ode

Ode to Jun Hwan

The guy Junhwan destroys the day today.     
He rise and shows and all will shine today.
His eyes will blink and hand comfort to girls.
There is no way to get away from Wan.

His eyes are small but pure as ocean.
His tallness makes him wild as draft
His mouth is small but soft as lotion
He cannot wave cause they will shout
  
He is my friend and I am proud
Jun Hwan will be my bud forever.
I will Ode to Jun Hwan out loud
Again and again forever.


 Elegy

Miss Of Grandma

How can you leave so soon and quick?
I lost the one I cared and loved
The one who raised me like a gift
I think of food you cooked for me.

I think of you when I grow up
You were the best of all the grandmothers
You were the one who saved when need
You were the one whom was my num1

But its okay cause you are safe
I know your safe up in the sky
I know your watching over me
I know your up in heaven next to God.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기