2010년 11월 9일 화요일

11/10/10

I think I am talented to social life. I am not afraid to go out to new people. Since I moved around a lot my whole life, I am not afraid to getting use to new conditions. I can easily adjust my self to the new condition. I can council people when they need help. I always seem to be listening to the conflict of my friends. I am a good listener and I try to give out the best advice for him. Last of all, I think my musician skill is the over all the best. I love music and beats. I almost do everything that relates to music, such as dancing, drumming, singing.  I have joined the Dance Crew for dancing. I don't do anything for singing but I always practice singing. For drumming I learned in America for 3 years and got metals for competition.

댓글 1개:

  1. Excellent! What sorts of jobs can your social skills help you with? Are your musical talents so much that you can develop them and make a career out of it?

    답글삭제