2010년 11월 21일 일요일

Spiritual gift

Today I tested for my spiritual gifts. God has given me lots of spiritual gifts and I thank him for what he has given me. He gave me the gift of being able to developing strategies and plans, also being able to clarify my goals. I was also able to consider what is right and what is wrong. This gift of God has helped me so many times through out my life, such as peer pressure and bad temptation. If I had dipped my foot into the dark side just a little bit, I have probably completely fallen into it. The best part is that I am able to convince people to change their lives. I'm so glad that I can actually help someone to come to the right way. The way God wants them to go. That is actually what I want to do for the rest of my life. Being a pastor.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기